Helpful Information for Current and Future Clients
Some of the documents that you will need to complete in order for us to evaluate your case and begin legal services are in this section. While not all of these documents will apply to your particular needs, one of our paralegals will inform you which of these forms you will need to fill out. Completing the appropriate forms prior to meeting with us the first time, will allow us to better serve you.
Click on the links to the following forms, then select the icon that shows an arrow pointing to a computer in order to download the forms. Once on your desktop, you can fill in these forms electronically by opening them on your computer. If clicking on a field does not open a text field, you may need to update or install the latest (free) version of Adobe Reader. You can install or check your version by clicking here.
Once you have spoken with one of our paralegals, you will know if you need to bring one of these completed forms to your first meeting with your attorney.
- Estate Planning Questionnaire – Married Clients
- Estate Planning Questionnaire – Single Clients
- Conservatorship Intake Form
- Limited Conservatorship Intake Form
- Memorandum Regarding Advanced Health Care Directive
Links to Resources
We have listed a number of links to organizations that may be helpful for your situation.
- The State Bar of California — The State Bar protects the public and assists attorneys in meeting their professional obligations
- Silicon Valley Bar Association — Providing legal education programs to attorneys on issues regarding probate and related issue
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys — A non-profit that assists lawyers and others who work with older clients and their families
- Academy of Special Needs Planners — A community resource on issues related to special needs
- Santa Clara County Superior Court — The website for Santa Clara County Superior Court
- Santa Clara County Superior Court: Probate — The Probate Division of Superior Court handles a wide range of issues involving adults and children
- California Courts — Website for California Judicial Branch
- California Dept. of Health Care Services — California Dept of Health Care Services, Main Med-Cal page
- United States Courts — Website for the United States Federal Court
- United States Social Security Administration — The official website for the United States Social Security Administration
- United States Medicare — The United States government site for Medicare
- United States Information — A government information site on a vast variety of topics
- Alzheimer’s Association — The Alzheimer’s Association is a leader in Alzheimer research and suppor
- American Association of Retired Persons — AARP is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the interests of those 50 and older
- American Society on Aging — A nonprofit organization committed to enhancing the knowledge and skills of those working with older adults and their families
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform — California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform: Nursing Home Guide; Long Term Care Advocacy; Lawyer Referral Service; Pension Rights Project; Medi-Cal Estate Planning
- Family Caregiver Alliance — For caregivers that provides information, education, services, research & advocacy
- Listing of Nursing Homes in CA — A listing of nursing homes, by county, in California
- Professional Fiduciary Association of CA — This provides information and resources on professional fiduciaries
- Santa Clara County Council on Aging — (Now known as Sourcewise) This is a community organization focusing on services for seniors